Social Media Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
WIN a bottle of Tomatin Legacy
By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Keep a copy for your records.
Promoter: Tomatin Distillery, Tomatin, Inverness-shire IV13 7YT. No correspondence to this address please.
- Draw open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18+ years with a valid Instagram account.
- Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter plus anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void. If any entrant creates numerous accounts in order to enter the Promotion more than once, they will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to challenge the eligibility of any entrant selected as winner, in which case prize fulfilment will only be possible once proof of eligibility has been provided.
- There is no purchase requirement.
- Entries will be accepted from 7th December 2023 to 23.59 on 10th December 2023. The winners will be contacted on 12th December 2023.
How to enter
- Entrants must purchase a Tomatin 12 Year Old from the official brand webshop at https://tomatin.com/shop/ in order to qualify. Mixed purchase backets that also include Tomaton 12 Year Old will also be included in the draw.
- For every 10 bottles of Tomatin 12 Year Old purchased a bottle of Tomatin Legacy single malt whisky (70cl) will be available to the prize pool.
- Entrants must be of legal drinking age and be legally allowed to receive alcohol as a prize in their country of residence.
- The winners will be selected at random from all entries, under the supervision of an independent observer or via a random computer system producing verifiable random results. All valid entries will be included in the draw. The draws will take place on 12th December 2023.
- Winners will receive their bottle of Tomatin Legacy direct from the Tomatin Distillery and delivered before Christmas Day 2023.
- If the winner does not qualify as a valid entrant, then an alternative winner will be selected instead.
- When entering the competition, you acknowledge that your entry and profile name will have been made available to the Promoter. All personal data will be held and be used by the Promoter in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies.
- No cash alternative is available in whole or in part except, in the event of circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. The Promoter will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications to the promotion as detailed above or the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the Promoter’s control that prevent the delivery of the prize (such as extreme weather conditions, global pandemic, disruption of postal services etc.), the Promoter reserves the right to delay shipment. In such a case, participants will be notified and updated accordingly.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Participants will fully release and hold Facebook and Instagram harmless from liability and acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By participating in the promotion the entrants herby grant the Promoter, and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to photograph and video the participant and assigns the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit, and reproduce by name, country of origin, statements, photographs, or other visual representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs, or images, in any medium including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic media, and for any purposes, including but not limited to advertising, publicity, promotion, and trade, throughout the UK and rest of world without restriction as to manner, frequency, or duration of usage or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with the sale and marketing of the promoter’s products.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the promoter Limited for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Full names and counties of winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to Tomatin Campaign HQ, Stream Ltd, Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Marlow, Bucks. SL7 1EY. By participating in the promotion you agree to your data being handled in this manner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final regarding the selection of the winners.
- The Promoter will process entrants personal data in accordance with its Privacy Notice at https://tomatin.com/privacy-policy/
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the promotion in any way, will result in the disqualification of all relevant entries.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Scottish law and the Courts of Scotland will have exclusive jurisdiction.